no right click

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Organized?

Just a quick post to share today. I was recently inspired to get a yearly planner. In the past, my "planning" was mainly done on my iPhone calendar. I enjoy having this feature on my phone but find that when life gets really busy, all I see are tiny black dots all over the calendar. I find it's nice to be able to look at a calendar and actually see what's scheduled for a certain day without having to "click" on each day. Plus, it just feels good to put pen to paper right? ; )

So I went to Staples and picked up this 2013 planner as a way to try to stay a little more organized this year. We'll see how it goes!

I thought it was a little ugly as is so I dressed it up with some washi tape, brads and label stickers. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment